1) Was Sheriff Douglas Gillespie grossly negligent or at least negligent in a reckless way during the Bundy Ranch standoff April 12th? Was Sheriff Douglas Gillespie in violation of his oath of office, and did he violate the trust of the people who voted him in office? Did Sheriff Gillespie put lives in danger as a result of his alleged gross negligence and unconstitutional conduct?
2) Was Special Agent In Charge Daniel P. Love grossly negligent or at least negligent in a reckless way during the time leading up to, as well as during the Bundy Ranch standoff April 12th? Did Daniel P. Love inform Sheriff Gillespie that the BLM was going to "stand down"; release the land and cattle which he unconstitutionally seized under the authority of a fraudulently obtained court order? Did Daniel P. Love evade and impede a law enforcement investigation initiated by the local residents of Bunkerville, NV when they had reason to believe that the BLM was allegedly killing cattle and maliciously destroying private property owned by the Bundy Family?
3) Did Daniel P. Love personally benefit from issuing no-bid contracts to Utah cattlemen who were hired by the BLM for the specific purpose of stealing cattle from the Bundy Family?
4) Is the BLM a private corporation, or a government agency? If the BLM is a privately held organization, do they have the power of arrest, or to use deadly force with the use of AR-15's and other lethal weapons against peaceful American citizens?
5) Can the U.S. government be restrained, or can an injunction obtained prohibiting them from taking any further action against the American people, particularly the Bundy's, before a complete and thorough investigation is completed?
6) Can a formal legal investigation be conducted to review possible evidence and to hold Sheriff Douglas Gillespie and Daniel P. Love legally accountable, as well as, and others who may have committed crimes and violated their oaths of office? If so, can citizens make arrests once indictments have been issued and served?
7) Should Harry Reid and his son Rory be investigated and tried under the Racketeering Influenced and Corruptions Act (RICO)? Are the threats from Harry Reid and his son related to their possible attempts to profit from removing the Bundy's from the disputed land. Does this rise to the level of Civil RICO liability?
During the Ronald Reagan administration, Klayman was a prosecutor in the Justice Department and was on the trial team that succeeded in breaking up the telephone monopoly of AT&T.